Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 13 JSS-Tripler Review:


This is my 13th Day in the JSS-Tripler/Just Been Paid Program. I love it. For the last two days I have earned $10.60 per day. I have not purchased new positions, because I want to check out how the withdrawal process works. So far I have earned a total of 71 dollars in this program. This week I plan to earn at least 100 dollars and withdraw $30.00.

Click for a Better View
The Chart above shows what has occurred since I joined the program. In order to stay up to date with what is going on with JSS-Tripler, I check the web conferences found in the back office of Just Been Paid. Just been Paid is the Primary program while JSS-Tripler is under the umbrella of Just been Paid.
I have also included my daily account activity or account movements as proof. When I withdraw money to my alert pay account I will also post a screen shot of the withdrawal. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.  


That's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.