Monday, May 30, 2011

Applied Wealth Theory




Power  is defined as the ability to cause an intended effect. A common phrase I hear is "Knowledge is Power." I no longer believe this. I now hold the belief that "Knowledge is not Power, applied knowledge is Power." In other words it is not what you know that counts, but what you do with what you know that counts. 


My plan is to buy stocks that pay dividends. I will also by stocks and use a covered call strategy on them. I will re-invest 90% of the profit and use 10 % as an incentive to join our wealth investment network. If this is done consistently a positive monthly cash flow should be created.


In my next post I will embed a report called Making money while you sleep. It will give an example of how buying stocks that pay dividends will start us on the path of wealth. 



.