Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 111 JSS-Tripler Review:How to Buy the Free 10 Dollar Position


I have 204 referrals In Just Been Paid. Out of the 204 people that signed up 70 of them are looking at the JSS-Tripler Program. Out of the 70 people that are looking at the program 48 of them are actively participating and getting paid in the program.

I believe that the people who signed up and did not take the Free 10 dollar position that pays then 2% a day or 60% a month, did not take the position because they did not know how. The video above shows how to buy a position by pushing the "BLUE JSS TRIPLER" button.

I wrote this post demonstrate how to buy the free 10 Dollar position, In hopes of helping my referrals to start making money in Just Been Paid. I hope this helps.

That's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty And Build Wealth Through Financial Education.