Sunday, July 31, 2011

Free Program Update

It's been 9 days since my last post. At the time of my last post I was monitoring 7 different sites to see how much I was making each day. I knew it was only a few cents a day, but I figured that was better than nothing.

I found that my earnings from people string usually came out to about 1 dollar a month. I also found that the most of the sites paid a dollar each also, outside of the "special bonus offers" they gave as an incentive to sign up.

I came to the conclusion that it would be difficult to make any money on these sites if I could not recruit. However, I as I clicked on the sites I started seeing that most of the Pay To Click (PTC)sites usually paid about 3.3 cent a day. In order to see if I could make more money I signed up for over 30 sites. If each site actually paid 3.3 cent then I could make about 30 dollars a month.

Admittedly that is not a lot of money, but it's 10 times more that I was making before with just a couple of PTC sites. And, more than I was making trying to sell things of the net which was absolutely nothing. Today I want to look at each program I have been using online to make money.

By the end of next month I hope to be able to find the best paying sites and document my progress. Here is an update of the site I viewed last week.




I only made 8 cent in the last week. After day my "People Points" will be cashed in and I will receive a little over a dollar through the ad revenue. 




In the last week I made 1.07 dollars. Clicksense is still one of my favorite sites because it pays on time.




I have been clicking consistently over the last 9 days. I made 34 cent since my last post.



I made 18 cent since my last post with neobux. The pay per click is very low. I have heard that Neobux is one of the longest running and reliable PTC sites, but I am not motivated by it so far.


I have made 3 dollar since my last post. While I have made some money with the site, I have to say I don't like doing surveys. I like the paid emails and video viewing. I will keep testing the site over the next month and check my results before I pass judgement though.







I have been a member of Infinity bux for 12 days. I have made 42 cent since last week. As I mentioned earlier I have joined over 30 pay per click sites now. I am looking for a way to properly document them all. Documenting each the way I am right now is too time consuming.



I liked this site when I started it a week ago. On the 1st day I got 10 emails to read. In the last week I only got a total of 5. I made 10 cent for doing so. The initial 10 dollar fee gets you in, but the low number of ads I am receiving makes me consider getting out. I'll give it 30 days and check my results.

Summary

This week has been my most proactive week. By testing out all of these sites I will be able eliminate the low money makers and keep the highest paying ones.