Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 60 JSS-Tripler Review: $773.60 dollars Later



I have started making money in a program called Just Been Paid/JSS-Tripler. It is my 60th day in the program. I have made 773.60 since I started back on Thanksgiving Day of last year. Below are charts that I made showing the progress made since I started.


 

In addition to making money, I have also started to successfully sponsor others who have gone on to sponsor people themselves. The people who have been sponsored have also made money. I have made 40 dollars from my referrals and 11 dollars from my referral’s referrals.




I have also run 4 successful campaigns. I have a total of 45 sign-ups in the last 60 days. Unfortunately, only 12 of them did what was required to get paid. I am hoping the guide I created will help the people who sign up correctly and get paid.




This is what I was wishing and hoping for when I started this blog. Everything I have tried has "failed" or been a challenge until this point. I am making money, instead of having some distant goal of earning money in the future.


 I am only at 414 a month for now. That is 41% of my original goal of earning at least 1000 dollars a month. Earning my first 1000 dollars will be a major milestone. It appears as if that will be accomplished by mid February.


 If I can continue the success I have been achieving in the last 60 days, I will meet my goal of 1000 dollars a month this year.


Well that's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.