Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why Click Sense is Making Sense

Click Picture for a better view.
I have been a member of Clicksense since September of last year. Posted above are my ClickSense pay to click stats for the year so far.  When I first went to the site I started clicking on ads to earn extra cash. The advertisements I saw said "Get Paid Every 30 Seconds". When I started Clicking the ads, I found out that you usually got paid 1 cent every 30 seconds. After a while they started offering "mini ads", and "micro ads" which paid less than a penny,and every once in while there are 1 minute ads that pay 2 cent.
As I have said in past articles this is nothing to write home about, which is why I never tried to get referrals for the program. However, I am starting to see the power of clicksense in terms of advertising. For $9.40 you can send between 250 and 5000 visitors to your site in a few hours. I have done this in the past and made a few sales for a couple of programs online. When I did this I never made more than I spent on the advertising.


Two days ago, I purchased 1000 mini ads for $9.40 and sent them to my profit4ward site. I was able to get 6 people to sign up for my list yesterday, and out of the six sign ups, 2 of them signed up for the OneX program earning me 10 dollars.  I was so excited about being able to drive traffic to my site, and build my list. After all, I'm sure have heard, that the money is in the list right. Not only that, I was also able to get sign-ups for OneX and cover the advertising. I have to say that was a great feeling. Below is a picture of my globe showing the traffic as it was occurring.
I look forward to sending another 1000 visitors to my site in the next week to see if the results can be duplicated. If if is possible to duplicate the results, then my first successful Network Marking venture may be born.