Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting out of The Rat Race


Lately I have been feeling like this guy on the hamster wheel. I have found several sites that pay earned income. And that was not easy. I have tested over 40 sites, and 80% of them were scams. The sites that I found that actually pay what they say are: Click Sense, Zip Nada Zilch, People String, and One X/QLXchange.

If I had to choose 1 out of the 4 I would choose One X. I only make 2 dollars a month with Click Sense and somewhere between 1 and 2 dollars a month month with People String. I did not feel comfortable promoting such low paying programs.

Zip Nada Zilch pays, but you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get your money. I was paid for the first time on September 11th, 2011. While some people like sales, I don't. I did not like trying to convince people to complete a free offer. It took me 3 months to get someone to sign up and complete the offer.

One X/QLXchange
I have only been in One X for 1 week. I have already been paid 20 dollars, and I have 5 people who signed up under me. I like this program because I have been able to recruit and make money. The person who told me about the program said it could help you pay off your debt in 4 to 8 weeks if you work the program. This is one program that has a low price of entry, and allows you the opportunity to make enough money to change your life for the better. 

I can say that I am excited about One X because I have had trouble recruiting in the past. However, One X has a system that makes it easy. 

I just ask people listen to a recorded message. If they like the message, I sign them up. If they say they want to start, but don't have the money, there is an option to pay it forward for them.
Click Here for more information.

Like I said I have only been in for 1 week. Time will tell if this program is everything, that I believe it to be. If it is, it may be a ticket out of "The Rat Race".

9-17-11 to 9-24-11