Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sacred Cow 4 of 11 - Live Below Your Means


Live Below Your Means from Rich Dad on Vimeo.




Live below your means... I know this one all to well. This describes my current lifestyle perfectly. I also clearly understand what Robert Kiyosaki means when he says that living below your means kills your spirit. Living pay check to pay check just to pay bills, SUCKS.



Another powerful part in the video was when Kim Kiyosaki says that she never grew up around entrepreneurs or had any wealthy role models. I haven't either. I constantly read books from the RichDad series with the goal of understanding how to CREATE WEALTH and EXPAND MY MEANS.



So far I have only found 2 ways to expand my means in the investor quadrant. The first is buying dividend stocks which pay automatically on the stock payout date. And, the second way is to sell covered calls against stock holdings which allows me to rent my stocks out to bring in income. Covered Calls only require about 1 hour of my time a month to choose the one I want to sell, and I look at my account balance at the end of each day.




I have not learned how to turn this into a BIG BUSINESS yet, but I am working on it by increasing my knowledge. If I can put knowledge of money within me, then it is bound to show up in my reality.


Well that does it for now. Have a Great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth through Financial Education.

PS... Please feel free to leave any questions or comments on this post in the comment box below.

What's On Your Mind? Comment Below.