Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sacred Cow 5 of 11 - Your House is an Asset


Your House is an Asset from Rich Dad on Vimeo.




One day I would love to own a home. However, it is clear that a house is not an asset. It is clearly a Liability. Living here in Arizona where we are consistently ranked among the top places where foreclosures take place, many people can confirm that their house is not an asset.


In this video we learn that a house can be an asset if we are receiving positive cashflow through rental properties. While I am not in Real Estate, I do apply the concept to paper assets , by treating my stocks like rental property. For more information on how this is done please read the free report below which reveals, “How to Treat Stocks like Rental Property”.


As Kim Kiyosaki said, “There are 4 asset classes: Business, Real Estate, Paper Assets, and Commodities. I am currently in 2 of the 4 asset classes. The first is paper assets , and, the second is commodities.





By the end of the year I intend on creating a solid business online for a business, but I do not plan on being in real estate this year.

That is all I have for now. Have a great day. Let’s Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth through Financial Education.

PS. If you like my blog please click the follow button in the right column. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.