Saturday, November 5, 2011

How the Wealthy Stay Wealthy

How the wealthy stay wealthy
View more presentations from Demond Johnson

I recently read another book in the Rich Dad Poor Dad series by Robert Kiyosaki called Choose to be Rich. I thought it was filled with valuable information. The two concepts, I liked the best in the book were the three things that the wealthy do to stay Rich and the practical action of getting 3 piggy banks to build wealth.


I have been investing for 5 months now. Each month I have invested in a dividend paying stock and re-invested income. Now that I have acquired my 1st 100 shares of dividend paying stock, I would like to start building and online investment team.


If I use the "charity" bank funds to pay if forward, as an incentive to investors, it may be a way to build a strong investment team. I guess time will tell.


That's all for now. Have great day.