Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 10 JSS-Tripler Review: How to give Yourself A Daily Raise


Not much to report today. I re-invested 10 dollars into JSS-Tripler today. I have now acquired 52 positions in the company and increased my daily income from 10.20 dollars today, to what will equal 10.40 dollars tomorrow. If I re-invest my earning each day I should increase my daily income from 10.40 dollars where it is now, to 11 dollars in the next 3 days. Below is a snap shot of my Account Activity, showing proof of my actions.

I have to admit, It feels good to Give yourself a raise each day without having to go the "Boss".  If I re-invest 70% and Spend 30% My income should steadily grow. I joined a web conference at the Just Been Paid Site and one of the moderators of the chat said that is what they did to increase their earnings. That makes sense considering you would always be earning more than you are spending.

That's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate Poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.