Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 9 JSS-Tripler Review: Earning 10$ A Day from Home.


Everyday my excitement is increasing for the Just Been Paid/ JSS-Tripler Program. Today is the 9th Day since I joined this program. In that time I have been able to go from earning  "No" Dollars to $10 Dollars a Day. Each day I wake up and check my account and I have more money in the account than I did the previous day.

When I check my account I log the results in an Excel Spread Sheet and chart it. I also Take a snap shot of my account activity/movements, and the # of positions that I have. Today I took a snap shot of my positions and there was barely enough room for them to fit in one shot. I also looked at my account activity and I saw that I  earned 10 dollars for the 1st time today.

There was no sponsoring, recruiting, or referring involved.  I just purchased positions, re-invested the money. By increasing my daily income from 4.40 yesterday to 10.00 dollars today, I am now in a position to purchase a new position every day, and increase my daily income by 20 cent. WOWSERS, that is like giving myself a raise everyday.
If you would like to learn how to earn 2% a day or 60% a month on your money, Click Here to learn more. You will be taken to the Just Been Paid sign up page where you will be asked for your First name, Last Name, and a Valid e-mail address. As shown below.


That is all I have for Today. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, through Financial Education. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below. Have a great day.