Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 14 JSS-Tripler Review: Quick update



Just a Quick update before I head off to work. Today I received $10.60 from the JSS-Tripler Program. I re-invested 10 dollars to buy my 54th position in the program. Tomorrow my payment should rise from $10.60 to 10.80.


I made a withdrawal request of 20 dollar yesterday, but I am still waiting for the money to post in the account. According to what is posted on the site, it should take 24 to 36 hours to show up in the account.


To the Right is all the account activity I have had in the program since I started 14 days ago.


Overall, the money shows up everyday at 9:15 AM (EST). This program is great if you like receiving payments daily. Click Here to join for free and see if you like it. It is free to sign up. If you like what you see you can get started for 10$.


That's all for now. Have a Great Day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth Through Financial Education.


PS --> If you have any comments and questions please post them in the comment box.