Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 17 JSS-Tripler Review: Award for Easiest Way to Make Money

WOW!!! Yesterday I made my 1st 100 dollars online, and it happened before I even realized it. When I 1st started this blog I was investing in stocks.  My first month I made $1.44  in dividend income. It took me 5 months to build a monthly income of just $11.00 dollars. Below is an ebook that I wrote called making a passive income in less than 30 days without recruiting. It shows the steps I took to earn that income.
How to earn passive income in 30 days or less without recruiting
View more presentations from Demond Johnson

With JSS-Tripler, I have been able to go from earning 11 dollars a month by buying dividend paying stocks to earning 11 dollars a day by buying positions in Just Been Paid's JSS-Tripler program. That is nothing short of amazing to me.

click picture for better view
In the next week I will go back to my original model and update my progress. The results, I am getting from the JSS-Tripler program are blowing away any expectations I had, by doing stocks alone. Here is the chart that I update daily to monitor my progress in the JSS-Tripler program.

click picture to see account activity
I have also added my daily account activity. Starting tomorrow, I will only add the account activity for the current month because the list is getting too long to capture in one screen shot.

This is a great program that I would recommend to anyone that is serious about making money online. Click Here to join Just Been Paid for free. This will allow you to learn more about the program. If you like what you see then for just 10 dollars you can start  getting paid daily.

If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.

That's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.