Saturday, December 3, 2011

My traffic Experiment Results

Today I did a Traffic Experiment and documented the results. Earlier Today I wrote a post telling how I was going to use Clicksense to drive traffic to the Just Been Paid/ JSS - Tripler sign-up page.

I used Profit4ward.com as a landing page for the traffic I sent from Clicksense. The primary objective was to send traffic to the site and monitor how many people would Click the 2% picture, which would take them to the Just Been Paid/JSS-Tripler sign up page. The secondary objective was to observe the number of people who would actually sign up out of the number who went to sign up page.


I sent 5900 people to my profit4ward site for $9.50, but I end up getting 315 extra visitors for free. So there were a total of 6215 visitors. Out of 6215 visitors 21 people ended up on the JBP/JSS-3 sign up page.In the picture to the right you can see a screen shot of the visitors from around the globe (Objective 1:.0037 percent of traffic clicked ad. math ==> 21/6215=.0033).

Out of the 21 visitors that landed on the sign up page, 2 signed up. I also noticed that the 2 visitors that signed up also opted-in to my list. (Objective 2: 9% of the visitors that landed on the sign-up page signed up. The math ==> 2/21=.0952)

JSS-3 Traffic Results Today




This was a successful experiment. Traffic was sent to the landing page. Visitors clicked the targeted ad and opted-in to the JBP/JSS-3 site. Not only that but my list grew by 2 also. ( Question I have are should I take the picture off the landing page, and just leave an Opt-in box? How would that change my results?)

If either of them buy JSS-3 positions then my 1st marketing campaign with JSS-3 will be a complete success.  As I stated in my previous post, I need to learn how to properly follow up. If I can do this then I will have 2 new team members. If I can help them earn in this program, then I can earn too.

That is all for now. I hope this has been informative. If you have any comments or questions please post them in the comment box below.  Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.