Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 19 JSS-Tripler Review: Quick Update

This is Day 19 in the Jss-Tripler program, which is part of Just Been Paid. Today I received $11.20 dollars. I purchased my 57th position today. Tomorrow my daily income will rise to $11.40 dollars. I wish I could say I have a true plan or strategy locked down. But, that is not the case right now. All I know is that I invested money 19 days ago, and, and I have made money everyday. The picture above shows a chart of what has occurred in my 19 days. While the picture below show my account activity or movements since the beginning of December 2011.

If you are interested in Earning Daily Income, Click Here. You can join for free to see if you like the program. If you like what you see, You can get start for just 10 dollars.

That's all for now. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.

PS: If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment box below and will respond as soon as possible. Have a great day.