Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 18 JSS-Tripler Review: Caution

CAUTION: JSS-TRIPLER IS LIKELY TO EXCEED ALL OF YOUR EXPECTATION!!!

First Payments
Today was my best day in the JSS-Tripler program so far. I received my first payments from the program into my Alert Pay account. The 1st was for $20.05 dollars and the second was for $25.09 dollars.
First Referrals
In addition to getting my first payment,  I also signed up 2 referrals today. In the past I have had difficulty getting referrals. I just didn't have the confidence to ask someone to join If I was not making money. This program is different because it pays you daily and you can not only talk about making money, but show documentation of your progress. Like the old saying goes "Documentation Beats Conversation Any Day!"
Increased Daily Income
Lastly, I was also able to increase my daily income from $11.00 dollars to $11.20 dollars. By the end of the week my daily income should rise to at least 12 dollars a day. Today I re-invested 10 out of 11 dollars to buy my 56th position in the JSS-Tripler program. Here is my daily chart showing the progress in the program. I have also included my daily activity since December 1st, 2011.
If this of interest to you Click Here to join the program for free and upgrade for just 10 dollar if you like it. 


That's all for now. Have a nice day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.