Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 11 JSS-Tripler Review: Ending Financial Unrest


By no means are my financial worries over, but I have to admit that I am sleeping better since I joined JSS-Tripler 11 days ago. Each day when I wake up there is a payment in my JSS-Tripler account. So far I have been re-investing the payments to buy more positions in the program.


As of today, I am earning 10.40 dollars a day. This morning I purchased a new position.  I now have 53 positions in the JSS-Tripler program. Tomorrow the daily payment should rise to 10.60 dollars.  That is 316 dollars a month! I know to many people that is not a lot of money. But it means the world if you are living pay check to pay check, or drowning in student loan debt. Here is a chart showing what has occurred in the last 11 days.


I have also added my account activity. So far I have made a total of 49.80 dollars. If this is of interest to you Click Here to join the program. JSS-Tripler is a sub program found under Just Been Paid. Sign up at the link and I will gladly help you in anyway that I can. You can join for Free, to learn more about the program and see if you like it.


That's all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.