Saturday, December 3, 2011

Using Clicksense to Promote Just Been Paid and JSS-3



I have desired to know how to effectively market online for some time. Based on what I know, I need a product that I can send traffic to. Once I send the traffic to the  site, then the individuals who are interested in the offer will take action if the offer is good .


Clicksense allows me to send over 5000 people to my site for $9.50. I wrote an ad for Clicksense which is shown below.


Members of Clicksense will read the ad and go to my site profit4ward.com. Here is a picture of what the site looks like. The goal of this site is to get the visitors to click on the 2% picture. I will be able to track that through a link at bit.ly. Once I know how many go to the Just Been Paid sign up page, then I can check the conversion rate by seeing how many people sign up with Just Been Paid(JBP) divided by the number of people who go the the site.
If they sign-up, I will need to follow up with them. I have no idea how to do that yet  and I am a little nervous about being out of my comfort zone. But as the saying goes "Feel the Fear, and Do It Anyway". 

Once I run this campaign, I will be able to check it for effectiveness.  Once the results are in I'll post them. That's all for now. Have a great day.