Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 27 JSS-Tripler Review:

Click Picture to Enlarge.
Quick Update:
Today I sent 117 dollars to my Solid Trust Pay account. I plan on purchasing at least 11 positions tomorrow. I also purchased my 65th position in JSS-Tripler. Tomorrow my income will rise from the current level of $12.80 dollars to $13.00 dollars, not including the money I added today.

By the end of this week, I should reach a minimum of 16 dollars a day. These are very exciting times. In addition to receiving increasing daily income, I was also able to have 21 people show interest in the JSS-Tripler. I want to update the results and share them with those that showed interest to see if they will take action and join the program.

I'll be writing a post in the next week about my second traffic experiment and posting  the results. Jss-Tripler is a self contained business within itself. If I can learn to refer other that will start in this simple system, it will create a second way to earn money from home.

That is all for now. Have a great day. Let's Eradicate poverty And Build Wealth Through Financial Education.