Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 15 JSS-Tripler Review: Would You Hire a Money Ninja


This is my 15th day in the JSS-Tripler program. Being in this program is like hiring a team of Money ninja's that go out at night and drop money into your account in the morning. I have been skeptical or even cynical when it came to HYIP's, cyclers, doublers, or Triplers because I have been burned so many times in the past. But as each day passes, my belief system builds, and I feel more confident in promoting the program and telling others about the program.

Today I earned $10.80. I purchased my 55th position in the company today by re-investing 10 dollars. Tomorrow my daily payment will rise from $10.80 to $11.00 dollars. In the next week I hope to have confirmed my 1st paid sign-ups in the program. Here is my updated chart from my Excel Spread Sheet for today. And the account activity, that occurred. If you are interested in making money online JSS-Tripler is a great way to do so. Sign Up Today.

That's all for now. Have a Great Day. Let's Eradicate poverty and Build Wealth, Through Financial Education.